E5470: Issues with BrcmBluetoothInjector and slow boot on macOS Monterey beta1

PMD

My laptop failed to boot while updating to macOS Monterey version. I don't know why when I disabled BrcmBluetoothInjector in config.plist it can boot normally. How can i use bluetooth without this problem?

1290009609_apf3nount25611disk1550EALREROYrootedfrom3(ranMountedPFSVolunes5).thumb.jpeg.15a4a09bf631ea2167053d3c3e5a458a.jpeg

I'm using Latitude E5470 with HD 530 and my wifi card is DW1820A.

• Administrators

Bluetooth is a little buggy for the moment in Monterey 1st beta. You'll probably have to wait. Also keep in mind that, if you've kept the same versions of Lilu + PlugIns as ou used in Big Sur, you probably need the beta boot arg for all. As stated at IM, PMHeart has now updated Lilu & PlugIns for Monterey so I would advise you to update and renew your tests. Just check the usual Dortania repo:

https://github.com/dortania/build-repo/releases

• Administrators

My findings below.

ACPI patch:

• you rename ECDV to EC when you actually inject the SSDT-EC-USBX table; renaming is therefore unnecessary and should be disabled/removed.
  • you inject SSDT-HPET table yet not applying any renaming for HPET or its _CSR method. You would most likely need that for SSDT-HPET to have any effect.

Device Properties:

• you inject SKL framebuffer layout 0x191b0000 for HD530. I would have expected 0x19160000. Are you getting graphics acceleration ?

NVRAM:

• you'll probably have to add -lulibetaall and -wegbeta boot args to avoid system reset at boot time and KP after wake.