[Solved] E7270: very slow boot on Big Sur

Jackob.Lawrence

Hi there guys. I have a problem with my Latitude E7270. It loads the OS very long after using ethernet cable instead of wifi. I have an intel card and Latest BigSur from gibMacOS. I'm using OpenCore bootloader pack from here (OC 0.7.0 from Installation Guides). As far as I remeber I've deleted all Broadcom related kexts and drivers. I'll attach my EFI ASAP after my laptop boots up ))) Thanks for any response and help))

okay my laptop has booted up.. so this is my EFI folder...https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sXvQE3C6jRWFIa2KkQ2mEHoi5pTNwf3J/view?usp=sharing(the file size is more than 19 MB so I've uploaded to GDisk)

so after long night research i've found that the long boot is caused by useless wifi ap configurations in the info.plist of AirportItlwm.kext.. so i've used my backed up working EFI folder from my USB stick(0.7.0 OC from Installation guides), copied that EFI from USB to SSD and deleted all configs from that plist. After that laptop boots normally. So I think we can mark this thread as solved✌️