Dell D630 Mountain Lion Install Guide

seb43654

As I was careless and ignorant. I write with Linux until you enable the iMac, because it's got myHack sound card and maybe something else. At Dell we fit installation of extra packages, the screen turns black. Mac fix when I go away.

Now say:  

boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: GPT
boot0: error                                                                                                       Over time, I hope to succeed to solve this case.

Have you used our latest EDP(web)? This guide will be updated soon, there are some steps that are different now.

Nice that you've got everything working! :)

Yes I downloaded the last version of EDP and it worked like charm :D 

By reboot everything works. My English is poor. Can you send me a small tutorial or instructions on how to do.
I found the "tonycrap" something but I do not dare.
Stick to the OS is installed first, then replace Extra, from the instructions or the D630 for Nvidia, 10.8. Somehow help. Please!

• Administrators

For Lion on D630 nVidia:

1) create myHack USB installer for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

2) download D630 nVidia Lion bootpack then run myHack "Create Extra" and point to the bootpack

3) install Lion (point to /Extra of USB installer when/if prompted for Extra folder and answer Yes when asked to removed kexts)

4) reboot and complete basic Lion installation

5) download EDP package from OSXL EDP page and install it

6) run EDP by double-clicking on /Extra/edptool.command or by launching EDP from Finder bar->Applications

7) do a system build for your D630 nVidia model

8) reboot to your finalised D630 with Lion

PS: sorry but we do not deal with tonycrap's stuff here, that has its own web site and forum if you use it and need support.

To be clear, LM failed to install :mellow: .Reboot and installation when the user entered data is not coming. I had already installed the ML, but I deleted it. Bios I checked several times. This 3 kext  to end installation remove, and then dont can rebbot. Com this  boot0 error.

Yes, and I do, just not now raise ML, and to download and install the EDP. I say that I've already made, but I was never error0 boot.

PS: sorry but we do not deal with tonycrap's stuff here, that has its own web site and forum if you use it and need support.

I did not use tonycrap, I just found a solution to this problem asking. No worries.