Sony Vaio (Ivy Bridge): no trackpad/bluetooth/audio/battery readings in Big Sur 11.5.2

Eddi195

I managed to mount bigsur on a laptop Sony VAIO Intel Core i5 (3rd Gen) 3230M
Audio códex: Realtek ALC269VC
Card wifi: Atheros WV225
Trackpad signed by: synaptics 
I've tried everything but I can't fix the audio or battery data, the strange thing is that when I connect the laptop suddenly the reading and trackpad data appears someone with the same specifications or some expert to help me

• Moderators

for older system with Synaptic, use Rehabman's voodoops2Controller

ALC269 has tons of options. Try layout 20 1st. Then try the rest

layout 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 35, 40, 44, 45, 47, 55, 58, 66, 76, 77, 88, 91, 93, 99, 100, 127, 128, 188

For battery, you may have to patch it or try ECEnabler.kext

• Moderators

You'll need to export the raw DSDT / SSDT, attach it, I'll attempt to patch it for you.

If you're using Clover, it's really easy. Boot to Clover, press F4. Wait a few seconds, continue booting to MacOS.

Mount the EFI partition, you should see the /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Origin folder is now populated. Compress and attach the EFI folder.

If you're using OC, read the OC guide on how to export.

For the Audio, dontt forget to Use Hpet and IRQ patch, because laptop eith broadwell chipset and lower needed HPET and IRQ patch first to get audio to work.

fot battrey, is that Single Or Dual battrey?

for trackpad, have you tried ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext?

No, I've tried that Kext but I will, for the audio I wanted to make the patch but the truth is I'm very new to this and I don't understand much about it, I've tried AppleHDA but it generates conflict. I have removed the SSDT to help me patch it @Jake Lo

From what I have watched in videos I have an IRQ conflict with the Kext AppleHDA because it is not loaded, but I do not know how to load it...

57D21C62-F78B-4B31-9FED-6F7D17EAF1F3.jpeg

On 9/20/2021 at 10:18 AM, Jake Lo said:

You'll need to export the raw DSDT / SSDT, attach it, I'll attempt to patch it for you.

If you're using Clover, it's really easy. Boot to Clover, press F4. Wait a few seconds, continue booting to MacOS.

Mount the EFI partition, you should see the /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Origin folder is now populated. Compress and attach the EFI folder.

If you're using OC, read the OC guide on how to export.

Hello friend, look I managed to export the DSDT with MaciALS I would love it and I would appreciate if you can help me, I also leave you the EFI that I am using to start my laptop ...

EFI.zip DSDT.aml.zip