Optiplex 760

MacsRTheBomb

I just tried nimrodel50's DSDT without cdrom and wake from sleep works!!!...but there is no internet after wakeup...and i lost graphic acceleration (dvd player now crashes)...maybe we're now close to getting it fixed ...if we knew what's the patch to include...

so please nimreodel50, tell us what is the dsdt fix for wake from sleep.

Thx so much for taking the time nimrodel50...you said:

I did a clean extraction of my DSDT and with a diff tool I changed all the thing for usb and ahci. That's all.

I have mine extracted too and ready for fixing; if you show me what are the fixes for "usb and ahci", i know i can do it.

Thx for the help, I appreciate it!

I have

SFF755 working with Lion, Q6600 cpu updated Bios to A19, 1TB HDD, 8GB 800mhz ram.

755 large working with ML  Q6600 cpu updated Bios to A19, 1TB HDD, 8GB 800mhz ram.

760 large working with ML server. Q6600 cpu updated Bios to A17, 1TB HDD, 8GB 800mhz ram.

Network, Audio, SiiG Firewire800, Targus bluetooth adaptor, icloud, Ralink wifi(lion only) full graphics on all systems using nvidia gt520. with a geekbench score of 5300

I dont have Sleep

I found that nvidia GT 520 to be the best card to use for this system, as it doesnt draw too much power from the system and it works.

Stay away from GT610 and GT630 as they have both not worked on my system.

Try and get your hands on a 755 system, because you can upgrade your PSU on 755. 760 uses a special PSU that has smaller connectors.

@anility: BIOS A17 for the 760 ? I can only find A15.

BTW, I have:

760 DT working with ML, 500GB hard drive, 2GB 800mhz RAM (2 more to follow, soon).

My current challenge (besides sleep) is the graphics card - Sapphire Radeon 5450, can't get the frame buffer to work i.e. no DVD Player.

Chameleon log files shows correct Graphics Card an framebuffer, but after the boot it is back to Radeon 5000 with framebuffer generic - anybody having an idea how/where during the boot this is being overridden again?

Thanks

• Administrators

What are the PCI ids for your card?

The Chameleon bootloader detects it but does not load a framebuffer per se, that's only done at Mac OS level. You probably need to check if your card device id is covered by the expected ATI/Radeon kext and FB. You may require patches, in which case, copy relevant kexts to /E/E.