Latitude E5570: Help with macOS Monterey

Zal

Hi

I have attached my EFI that was working perfectly on Big Sur, even updated to 11.6.1 no issue (credit to Jake)

Now I upgraded to MacOS Momentery that was just released today and It wont boot, your help is appreciate, I am running latest OC 0.7.4

Thanks

EFI.rar

Here also some of the errors I am getting

Thanks in advance

Err01.jpg

Err02.jpg

Err03.jpg

Err04.jpg

Hello Jake

Thank you, I will try this now, I was able to boot it by disabling usbmap and usbtoolbox, as well as bluetoothinjector, my only issue is no wifi working currently

I will try now to set it to iMac17,1 and let you know

@Jake Lo

I tried both didnt work, no wifi still :( I have attached my current EFI with Imac17,2 and i enabled bluetoothinjector and set max kernel to 20.99.9 however still wont see it

Your help is highly appreciated

EFI.rar

Update: Made some progress here, got wifi to work and airdrop, only now bluetooth is the one not working

• Moderators

IntelMausi is for Intel Ethernet not wifi, you need to finder AirportItlwm for Monterey, but since you have wifi working, I assume you did now.

As for Bluetooth, most likely your USB ports is not working since you disabled your UTBMap.kext and USBToolBox.kext.

You should be able to switch back to MBP13,1 since you already successfully installed Monterey.

@Jake Lo

You are correct i was able to fix wifi by simply replacing AirportItlwm of bigsur by the Monterey one

Here is the 3 issue i have currently, would be great for any advise please on how to fix it

1- Bluetooth no longer work

2- Brightness keys works however it wont dim, same as slider. Had this issue in bigsur as well however I would put my laptop to sleep then wake up and it would fix it (doesnt wake up now from sleep)

3- Sleep/wake up not working.. If i put it to sleep like mentioned in issue 2, its just dead, I dont think it even go to sleep, as my power never blink

Would appreciate if you can help me with these or any advise, I have attached the very latest EFI currently

Thanks again, I also confirm I have UTBMap.kext and USBToolBox.kext enabled and added, also SMbios is MP13,1 you will see in the EFI even but no bueno still

EFI.rar