D620 Intel Gma950 on ML

snickler

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has made progress on getting GMA950 working fully on ML. I already know this is going to require some hacking and maybe porting the intel drivers from Linux over. I've gotten almost everything working in ML except for QE/CI on the GMA950.

This can be a placeholder for any progress if possible.

Thanks

• Administrators

Dear snickler,

You can use lion kext for intel gma 950 to get some acceleration but not full. Its a graphics card hardware limitation in term of opengl version that it supports. Unless, some hackers can find a way to replace the entire graphics sub system its a tought nut to crack

Cheers!

Dear snickler,

You can use lion kext for intel gma 950 to get some acceleration but not full. Its a graphics card hardware limitation in term of opengl version that it supports. Unless, some hackers can find a way to replace the entire graphics sub system its a tought nut to crack

Cheers!

I've been able to get it running, but the acceleration is what is killing me :/. Notification center more or less blows up. I'm thinking of going back to Lion for the time being until someone can make a workaround. I wish they didn't nix intel support