E7270 High Sierra Wifi & Bluetooth non working

rastaman3d

• Administrators

My guide does not actually provide anything with regards to Wifi cards except pre-configured but commented out (i.e. inactive/disabled) properties injection for DW1820a. No way to guess what wireless card people may have in their E7270, hence why that very part is left blank and the guide stipulates [working] "wireless & bluetooth with any compatible card/USB dongle".

You need to adjust your setup according to the card fitted to your own E7270, something your IOReg shows as an Intel card Wireless-AC 8260(8086:24f3) @1C,0:

Intel_Wireless-AC_8260.jpg

Follow the process required for such Intel cards as linked right above by Jake Lo.

• Administrators

History revisited... Intel wireless cards have never been officially supported under OS X/macOS. For years they had no support at all and had to be replaced by Atheros or Broadcom cards there were compatible. See our FAQs section.

A couple of years ago, developers worked again on writing drivers for Intel M.2 cards and published their work at the OpenIntelWireless site/repo. This work remains in "beta" stage afaik and, whilst it provides a degree of support for wifi operation, Bluetooth has little to no support as explained in their own FAQs which I invite you to read.

If you want a Bluetooth/Wireless combo card that works, replace your Intel card with a compatible Broadcom-based one. See our inventories and various threads on the matter in this very Wireless forum section.