Lenovo Z70-80: Monterey 12.0.1 doesn't sleep and wake up correctly

lubeats

Here the new update. 

@Baio77 The same issue. It restart when i try to wake up it. 

image.png.7c04edaed55a7b265c8a313c376001c5.png

I attached the ioreg file and Update my ApplePS2SmartTouchPad to lastest 4.6.8 but in this case I lose the gesture of double clicking on an object and dragging. I can only do that with a single click with the left button of the touchpad and dragging from the touchpad. With the previous version 4.6.5 I had that function activated but not the TrackPad options visible on System Preferences. In addition of all I have poor gestures, righ clic with 3 fingers on touchpad,  one clic with one touch using a finger and scroll with two fingers.

image.png.dff4f143c53887d0b095c7ca18913f88.png

MacBook Pro-Z70_80.ioreg

@Jake Lo I installed VoodooPS2, works some gestures but I lost dragging objects. selecting and dragging text and right/left clic buttons below touchpad doesn't works. (I have Synaptics TouchPad hardware)

In other hand, the sleep/wake up issue continue. it restart automatically after wake up

image.png.39b1295f3a5dafd7841174103261b644.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vb-qDEwa7L_TBSToiGxmsLrHevQ0mAoi?usp=sharing test this , ioreg if start.

My EFIs add ACPI patches, some of these patches: added SBUS and MCHC, added Als0, activated SLPB which in DSDT origin is turned off with _STA Zero, deactivated EHCX and subsequent passage of USB 2.0 under XHC, added GPRW patch that usually helps Sleep and Wake All of which in my opinion makes a better hack. All this was added is a consequence of the study of Ioreg and ACPI true Macs themselves SMBios.

Hi again @Jake Lo I have a new problem, well I'm using all changes with my EFI bootloader from external USB to not have problem with my main internal parition EFI. So in befores post i made change for example I update ApplePS2SmartTouchPad to lastest 4.6.8 and I had this trackpad preferences options

image.png.950384050e137cdb5ad93060d9128c0d.png

after I updated or change to  VoodooPS2 and I had this preferences options 

image.png.17debf22cbeb258a237c9447d8373924.png

In my current EFI partition I have ApplePS2SmartTouchPad 4.6.5 and I have not trackpad options, everything is in black.

Today I wanted to do changes with your last suggestions but I have this trackpad preferences option

image.png.30973256b0be9ac5eda4a91e445e6a99.png

.... and I continue with sleep/wake up issue. 

I attached my current EFI BOOT USB folder (I deleted some kext that @Baio77 added because the functionality is the same like ever, no changes in differences with my initial post) and I attached too my last ioreg file.

Thanks for your support in advanced.

MacBook Pro.ioreg EFI.zip

@Baio77 I tried your last EFI folder you sent and nothing. The macOS continue restarting after wake up

@Jake Lo I can notice that the TrackPad Preferences Options is only activated if I have the physical battery in my laptop. I almost always use my laptop without battery since new. Well I can confirm that I have all features and gestures in Trackpad Synaptics

I disabled the Force Click and haptic feedback and after that i can notice any differences

image.png.98a1b6130c31c6ad5429c5ba15d47b20.png

image.png.68c84d92930b29271477478b76c0c70b.png

image.png.4f4be1a6fade2b7ed064712d0e1322a4.png

How Can I enable physical buttons on TouchPad?

In Readme info of VoodooPS2 I see this

Mode 1 – Force Touch emulation using a physical button: on ClickPads (touchpads which have the whole surface clickable (the physical button is inside the laptop under the bottom of touchpad)), the physical button can be remapped to Force Touch. In such mode a tap is a regular click, if Tap to click gesture is enabled in System Preferences, and a click is a Force Touch. This mode is convenient for people who usually tap on the touchpad, not click.

But If I edit the info.plist I have this

image.png.c97e8480e6095d71244cf51d1593264a.png

Where Should I change to enable physical buttons?

Finally I have not fix the restarting after wake up.

Thanks for your awesome help.