Lenovo Z70-80: Monterey 12.0.1 doesn't sleep and wake up correctly

lubeats

Of course @Baio77, I have my old DSDT patched for Clover on macOS Mojave but I don't know how to start the strings or statements to declare the code to create the SSDT patch. I need an SSDT model from another computer but I haven't been able to find one on the net. Years ago I have seen in some post EFI folders with several custom SSDT files for some laptop but I think I ended up deleting them because they were of no use to me. 

For example : 

image.png.ff10b2b599daf46579aa150b0ba790d6.png

Could I extract the complete part of folder BAT0 with the complete sentences of them to create my SSDT-BAT or from where should I start? I don't know that

I found a SSDT-BATT file that is for another strange machine and the methods and sentences are different than my into DSDT. Could You maybe help me to solve my problem?

image.png.5ed5964da19f01600ea8a2aeba20c07c.png

I attached my old DSDT file patched for Clover.

DSDT.aml.zip

But that patch is for the battery, you don't need ECEnabler.kext, that's a DSDT Patch from Mald0n, removed all _PRW methods and more, have you tried if Opencore with that DSDT solves the problems you have ???

Hi again @Baio77 In past I didn't use ECEnabler.kext and my system didn´t work the wake up mode and my options of TrackPad preferences panel did not appear too. Somebody told me to use it to solve my trackpad problem but my wake up problem continued.