Dell XPS 12 9q33: Touchscreen under Monterey

adduvin83

hi, i'm a new member of OSXLATITUDE, my compliments for the work done ... i need your help ... i managed to install monterey on dell xps 12 9q33, managing to make almost everything work. I would like to use the touchscreen ... can you give me some advice?
thank you 

Dell Xps 12 9q33 Monterey.ioreg

EFI Monterey.zip

in the efi folder the AirportItlwm kext for my Intel wireless card is removed, because it exceeds the space of 19.53 mb .... thanks for the availability

• Administrators

'same as Jake for me: 'could not see any USB-based touchscreen in your extracted IOReg. Unless I missed something, I didn't see any confirmation that touchscreen was working on the XPS 12  9Q33 with Jake's 2017's bootpack you just linked.

Do you see your touchscreen in SysInfo->Hardware->USB or can you post a SysInfo extract? If it's USB based, you need to ensure you've properly mapped all your USB ports and, if it does not natively work under Monterey but is visible in Sysinfo, you may need to apply the USB HID Fix (described here if you're using Clover or at Dortania if you're using Opencore).