Latitude 5490: no sleep/shutdown under Monterey

Kaloya

Hi there, Thanks to the EFI you posted here for running Monterey on a Latitude 7490, I was able to install Monterey on my latitude 5490. Everything is ok up to WLAN Bluetooth sleep and off. What disturbs me is Sleep (laptop does not wake up) and turn off (laptop drives down but does not switch off). Maybe you can help me. thank you This is translated with Google German in English.

Sorry but where should I rename Fix Sleep in the Config. SSDT-GPRW is available in ACPI. thank you

I use USB dock and I have connected my monitor via Dock with Mini DisplayPort connection. I had problems with this but with HDMI is ok later I have inserted in Config Boot-Arg -igfxcec so I could receive picture about DisplayPort, only if HDMI is plugged in Picture as soon as I give HDMI out there is no picture about Displayport.

What do you mean by Bluetooth and WiFi both do not work with me. I connected my laptop via LAN (not about dock because I will not get a right address is annoying). thanks in advance

• Administrators

if i remember correctly to get sleep using the docking station it required to generate a USB ports kext while the docking station is connected then always using that port for the docking station since the path would change if you use a different USB port. herve had a thread on docking stations but that might have been for the old E-series not the USB docking station. for BT if it shows in your usb bus then it needs a driver or firmware uploader.