A fully working Dell latitude 7370 with M5 cpu hackintosh

Ehshan Amin

Type C we can improve, but I need more accurate information. I need to know which doors the mentioned door corresponds to. Hackintool can help us.
In USB test this EFI , if start ioreg .

I added a USB port mapping Kext based on your previous ioregs. Let them know if it works better
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OJNZBVTgV0msVZkWzXEe-BLmRvnhKcWX?usp=sharing

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for late reply... I was busy a bit.

I will check it out and update status...

But there is an issue I am facing... Can't explain it properly...

But it's browsing related issues... Some website won't open properly and some time they work perfectly... Especially YouTube or any website having videos(Dailymotion) etc... It's frestrating... 

Plus YouTube has no 4k support in safari...it was working on previous efi. Some times whole os starts lagging...

Is it igpu related issues... Please help.

it did not work...

New IOReg21april.ioreg.zip

Your last ioreg is not from my latest efi, there is still UsbinjectAll.kext here, I have changed the kext to UsbMap.kext to improve the USB mapping. I can't do too many variations on 1 EFI otherwise if it doesn't start I don't know where I went wrong.

If you help me by trying EFI I will leave you and by answering with Ioreg slowly we will fix everything.

In my USB mapping SS03 is set as Type C, but I think that's incorrect. I believe you have the Type Cs connected in the TB3 ports. Check if you see a lightning bolt drawn next to the Type C port. In this case the Type C works if you activate the TB3s via the specific SSDT, but you would probably carry with you the known sleep \ wake problems