ASUS Q405U: need to adjust EFI folder Catalina

Hello, a few weeks ago I created a post in the forum where I asked you to help me with the creation of an EFI for the ASUS Q405U, they told me to look for an EFI for the DELL 7490 laptop because it has similar hardware. Well, I found one but when I start the operating system (MacOS Catalina) it stays as you can see in the images.
Hardware:

Processor: Intel Core i5-8250u

Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620

Ram: 8GB

Hard Drive: 1T HDD ST1000LM035 Seagate

Wireless card: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

Audio: Realtek ALC294

Keyboard: HID Keyboard device

Mouse: HID compilant mouse

EFI folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MTKJ_mDNWHqn1u6YRllZCdN4mFC02Sgk/view?usp=sharing 

IMG_0322.JPG

• Administrators

You obviously can't re-use the setup of a Latitude 7490 on a Asus laptop without making a few changes, especially if the EFI of the 7490 contains model-specific stuff such as a patched tables, kexts or USB mappings. You can only seek inspiration from the Latitude 7490 setup because certain settings will be similar. Your pictures are of no use, boot in verbose mode to see where your boot process hangs.

Maybe you should start fresh, following the guidance for Kaby Lake/Kaby Lake Reressh laptops available at Dortania:

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/config-laptop.plist/kaby-lake.html

I'm pretty sure re-using the patched tables for the Latitude 7490 or its generated USB ports mapping kext is an issue.