E6430: any success with Monterey?

crasspuk

I am a newbie to hackintoshing, I have tried @Jake Lo's EFI folder for bigsur 11.6.5 and it worked pretty well. But, I need latest version of xcode which requires monterey. I couldn't install monterey with the same EFI folder, earlier there were performance issues with the beta version of monterey and intel hd 4000 patch, but I guess( I'm not sure) they are cleared out now, So, has anyone tried it and had success? Any help would be really grateful. thank you.

Specs:

Intel i5 3340m dual core

intel hd 4000

8gb ram

Low resolution version.

brcm bluetooth module

EFI.rar

• Administrators

Monterey was not working Ok for me on my E6230 after installing the HD4000 patch. System kept overheating and/or crashing/resetting. I opted to stick to Big Sur.

E6430 monterey working EFI attached. Except Bluetooth everything else works. After @chris1111's Intel HD 4000 patch, screen flickering occurs quite frequently, but graphics accelaration is working and smooth. No high CPU usage was observed. 

Can someone have a look at the EFI and see why bluetooth is not working? I have placed every kext correctly (newest versions) and in their place in config.plist.

Bluetooth card: Dell DW380 i.e BCM20702A0 broadcom.

EFI folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1biTLsKgWFaPXDe6WUzA2p5XXDoFIfBGM/view?usp=sharing

Thank you.