Latitude 7490: boot loop with Ventura beta installer

sac23

Hello guys can someone help I have been trying to install Monterey or Ventura but no go I can install Monterey but when it reboots to install to system just loops on Ventura I can't even get into installer sorry for posting this thank u in advance 

20220715_033900.jpg

20220715_033109.jpg

20220715_032137.jpg

• Administrators

And why use a patched ACPI table for a 6th/7th gen 7280 on an 8th gen 7490? You need to sort out your EFI and use adequate settings, including all relevant patched ACPI tables + relevant kets.

thank u guys so much really appreciate it i got it booted monterey now just need to take next leap just afraid to ventura might be to much i just thought alot people had ventura installed already with EFI shared thats all but honestly thank u all for all your help 

I have a question if I want to get past the install error when going from Monterey to Ventura beta 3 I updated lulu kext and updated to open core 8.3 but still fails downloading Ventura any ideas thank u in advance

so i finally got it booted but wont stay booted freezes and reboots any ideas thank u again thanks alot for the community's help

edit: if i turn off wifi does not reboot anymore how can i fix the wifi issue thank u