Keyboard: HID Keyboard device

Mouse: HID compilant mouse

The things that don't work are:
-Keyboard
-Touchpad
-Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
-Fingerprint sensor
-Sound
 Another thing, I understand that the video memory in my processor should be 1.5Gb but in the image it shows 2Gb, the MacBook model shown is 2017 I think it should be 2018.

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 4.10.48 PM.png

• Administrators

As expected, VRAM shows 2GB (or 2048MB) because your config includes a patch that does so:

2GB_VRAM_patch.jpg

If you want to revert to default 1536MB, just remove the patch.

There will be no support for your fingerprint scanner; that kind of hardware accessory has not been supported in OS X/macOS for about 10 years.

Intel Wireless &Bluetooth: make sure you use the relevant version of itlwm driver; Bluetooth may not work. See the ITLWM site/repo.

Audio: make sure you've tried the various layout-id listed for your ALC294 codec at AppleALC wiki

Keyboard/touchpad: you'll have to identify the exact hardware components you have (eg: ALPS, Elan, etc.), then use the relevant drivers

@Jake Lo I already tried all the alcid that you suggested but I did not get results with the audio.

@Baio77 With this EFI, the touchpad and keyboard work as well as the battery level, on the other hand the audio already shows the sound bar but it does not emit any sound, the bluetooth works partially but the WiFi does work

MacBook Pro.ioreg

The brightness keyboard key does not work.