Dell Latitude 5290: can't install Monterey

jonat

HI all:

I have a Dell Latitude 5290 (non 2 in 1) with i3-8310u and hy synix nvme drive. Been following opencore guideline and created the whole EFI folder from scratch. I however can't get to the install page - keep on getting ' failed to get local signing public key (e00002bc)' error message, shown in picture. The system will then hang for 15section and then give me the garbled screen (picture). I tried nvmefix.text but didn't help. My EFI is attached, can you please help? Thank you

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 5.24.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 5.24.25 AM.png

EFI.zip

Thank you for your reply. I did use propertree for alll kexts except the nvmefix kext which was added later on manually. Is there a specific kext order you think that I should adjust? UHD620 is the correct igpu for my config but I don't think there is any mac actually uses that igpu, I therefore picked the closest I can find (uhd617, macbookair8,1). Should I use a different one?

Specs:

cpu: i3 8130u

ram: 8gb

display: 1366x768

hdd: nvme 128gb

wifi/bt: dw1560

Anything else I should list?

AAPL,ig-platform-id 00001659 - change to this
device-id 16590000 - add this as well

revisit https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/config-laptop.plist/coffee-lake.html#acpi for instructions. You’ll need to change your SMBIOS Platform ID to one that is more correct. 

https://github.com/5T33Z0/OC-Little-Translated/tree/main/10_Kexts_Loading_Sequence_Examples#readme refer to this for kext order

Delete UTBmap and use USBinjectall initially for pre-install. 

I’m no expert but am happy to assist. I’m sure there will be others who can help you fix your issues better than myself.