OptiPlex 5070 SFF: need help to install Monterey

donjave

I wish I would have known that sooner now I need to buy a dp to vga adaptor, I don't have a vga port just the HDMI and dp I use this HDMI to vga adaptor using one efi I was able to boot and install Mac OS when in rebooted to continue to the second phase it started keeps rebooting but the installer works fine, maybe you can take a look at that efi? maybe I can dm you? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S0D4Mj8rCq3xdElKMSdd2lqjN3TxFkDE/view?usp=sharing

this is the efi it boots into Mac OS installer gets everything done but when reboots to install the second half it keeps rebooting

I am using an active adaptor I am able to go into the installation using one of the EFI's I created it goes on with the first phase of installation and during the second phase it just reboots continuously, I also tried a HDMI projector and the results are the same no matter what, I'm pretty sure its not the adaptor its been ruled out, something to do with framebuffer patching which I have no idea, maybe something else but thanks for responding