hi

Steven Poon

Hi all

I am from Singapore!

I have Dell e6220, Lenovo x220 and iMac 27" 2009. Want either e6220 or x220 to run mac os since no mac have build in 3G and i find it troublesome to use a USB 3G when traveling...

Come across this site from google search and seems everyone are friendly (no flaming or so on :) at least I dont see any which is great)

Hope to hear from all of you :)

• Administrators

Dear spoon,

Welcome to osxlatitude. Have a look at our installation guide in the menu above to get started. Your e6220 is supported by our edp so give that i try.

For your lenovo x220, we would love to get it up and running and add support to edp. Could you post full specs please.

Cheers.

For your lenovo x220, we would love to get it up and running and add support to edp. Could you post full specs please.

Dear Syonagar:

My Lenovo spec as follow:

BIOS 1.31... so i cant whitelist to use another wifi card for now :(

CPU: i5 2540M 2.6GHZ Dual-core L3 cache = 3MB

Chipset: Mobile Intel QM67

RAM: 2x 8GB Corsair 1333mhz Valueram

HDD: 240GB Corsair Force 3

LCD: 12.5" IPS

Graphic: Intel 3000

Wifi: Intel 6205

LAN card: Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection

Webcam

Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0

Sierra MC8355 Gobi 3000 WWAN

Ultrabase with bluray writer

Do let me know if need to run some test as I have spare SSD to test the install or run some test or whatever if need be :)

have you tried a generic myHack build to see how far the x220 gets?

hi

on the x220:

I try booting using the generic myhack build... boot using the USB drive and it just loop..

After choosing the USB after 1 sec or less it will show me the boot menu again, if choose USB again same repeat.

No error message, nothing just show me the boot menu...

• Administrators

wich OS version are you trying to install? if ML it will only run in 64 bit. also make sure your Sata is set to ahci in bios. you might also have to make sure it is booting in Bios mode not Uefi but im not certain if you have the option.