D630 Dock Compatibility

seb43654

Docking model Dell PRO1 X for Adapter PA-10 and Dell D630 width Nvidia 135.The man who sold me did not even use it because it did not have the appropriate adapter PA-10. Monitor Fujitsu 22W6. For now it works flawlessly. :) I have had none methods. I just turned on and it works.

Hi, what version of OSX are you running?

I have a Dell PRO1 port replicator,  a 90W power adapter PA-10 and a Dell D630 with Intel GMA X3100, not Nvidia 135. I would love to get the DVI working in addition to the VGA, so that I can have dual displays, preferably with Leopard or a  Snow Leopard. Can you please share the instructions? mast mi ? 

I too was using my D630 Nvidia on the D/Port Advanced Port Replicator (not the full dock, this one doesn't have the PCI port or built-in power supply). DVI worked perfectly, everything worked except all of the on-dock audio ports (headphone jack and S/PDIF). I haven't used it in a while, though, since I moved to a new Hackintosh built on an Optiplex 960 (Core2Quad, GeForce GT640 w/2x 24" HD LCD via DVI). I'm rebuilding my D630 fresh, trying to get Mavericks to install, but currently can't get the installer to boot from my flash drive (keep getting a Mach-0 has bad magic number error); ML installer always works perfectly. Will be dual-booting ML/Mav and Ubuntu Studio (US supports an older FireWire audio interface I have, while OS X no longer does).

• Like 1