all working! dell d820

xboxit

just got everything working 100% on my dell latitude d820 snow leopard 10.6.6, sound, wifi, sleep, graphics 1920x1200 res baby!! playing video and games no issues even bluetooth working flawless now time to dual boot this thing with win 7 :lol:B)

Hey Guys.

I also have a D820 running A06 bios revision and have followed the following guide to get 10.6.3 installed on it : http://www.r2x2.com/users/lsb/weblog/1b8db/ Everything works great OOB and after running post install I can boot from the drive natively no problemo as well. My problem comes after attempting to running the comboupdate 10.6.6. The machine then fails to recognize the wireless and after the second reboot the screen goes black as well. I have tried running the post install again after installing the update but before the reboot to no avail. I have also backed up the /extra/extensions kexts along with the standard extensions directory extras as well and then ran pfix before reboot with the same issues again... Anyone have any ideas? Should I possibly look at using a DSDT instead and if so can you suggest a good one?

Thanks!!

-z