Latitude d630

Thund3rbolt

I've been away for awhile as I have found myself short on time. Much has changed since my last visit. Congrats to Leon for a great forum and support!

I downloaded the latest edp and installed it on my d630 Intel with the latest Snow 10.6.8 using all the default settings. ( What works best as suggested by installer). Unfortunately the only thing working after the install is the audio, usb and trackpad. The video is stuck at 1024x768, the wireless and lan are both non functional. Does anyone have a working set of kexts for this model and config? :(

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey buddy long time no see... hmm. that's odd which wifi card are you using? did you rebuild E/E using my fix?

So I went to get a cup of coffee this morning and was thinking about my old friend Bronxteck. Wondered if you were still around then sat down with coffee in hand and here you are. LOL- true story bro! :) ^5!!

Yeah ran myfix although the edp script complains about missing files for the d630. It's weird alright, I had a stable 10.6.7 and everything worked. Then after the 10.6.8 update it would just lock up on start so installed the latest edp and was able to start but nothing works and it's still locking up everywhere "randomly". My wifi card is a true blue bcm out of a macboo so that should just be vanilla. Contemplating going back to 10.6.7 or updating to lion at this point unless someone can tell me what's going on. blah!