After EDP install E6400 fails boot

11bravo

After I installed the EDP package and ran the configuration for my model (18. E6400-6500) I can no longer boot my machine anymore. It gives me teh screen "You have to power down your system and turn back on again"

Any ideas where it's going wrong?

BTW: E6400 OSX 10.8

Booted off of INstall USB and Ran myFix (Full) Now it just gets stuck at the OSXLatititude boot screen with a "No" symbol above the Icon. Just sit's and spins.

Was running fine before, Really not seeing the benefit of installing this EDP software.

let me reiterate, I installed OSX with out any issues using a Set up USB with MyHack and all was good with no issues until I installed EDP and follwed directions to the T.

When I got to the configuration screen to enter my systems configuration I chose "18. E6400-6500"

After re-boot now I cannot boot anymore and either get a "Turn off system and start again" screen or when I choose -v it just stops at the screen I'm showing above.

Again. All was good until I installed the EDP software. Should I've just left "good enough" alone?

• Administrators

use whatever works best for you. and what you feel more comfortable with. i'm not sure why it did that as i had no hand in making that model bootpack. but did you try shutting off AHCI? if not it might need an older ioatafamily kext. there might be one more but i cant recall right now. im not on a hack at the moment