D620 edge scrolling AND adjustments via trackpad pref

trowakage

Been searching the forums and haven't found an answer that works. I have a GMA D620 and am not a big fan of the EDP default of Anv's modified VoodooPS2 (it scrolls too fast and I often accidentally activate the scrolling).

There is another option that activates edge scrolling (it was option 2 I believe), but the pointer speed is too slow and the trackpad pref pane says "trackpad not found" so I cannot adjust the pointer speed.

Has anyone found a combination that allows for edge scrolling and trackpad pref adjustments together?

Did you ever find a solution?  I also found the default (ANV-slice) unusable.  But no other options for the D620 seem to support scrolling.  I ended up using option 0 (the myHack default) as it gives the best behavior in the absence of scrolling.

Been searching the forums and haven't found an answer that works. I have a GMA D620 and am not a big fan of the EDP default of Anv's modified VoodooPS2 (it scrolls too fast and I often accidentally activate the scrolling).

There is another option that activates edge scrolling (it was option 2 I believe), but the pointer speed is too slow and the trackpad pref pane says "trackpad not found" so I cannot adjust the pointer speed.

Has anyone found a combination that allows for edge scrolling and trackpad pref adjustments together?

Finally figured this out.

What works is option 3 (slice's applePS2controller).  After restart, you will have a functional trackpad settings pref pane.  Here you will be able to turn down the cursor tracking speed (the default is insanely fast).  To enable side scrolling, you need to select "use two fingers to scroll" under "Trackpad Gestures".

Just make sure before you run the EDP, you replace the chameleon boot file that is in /Extra/storage with the one from v2170, or you will either fail to boot or KP on boot.