[Closed] DSDT/SSDT Patch request

EMlyDinEsH

Could you help to patch my E7240 with

CPU- i7-4600U

GPU- Intel 4400

Screen - 1920x 1080 touch.

I am stuck at the screen QE/CI as I could boot at safe mode only with the original AppleIntelHD drivers.

Hi everyone...

I have a hackitosh with mavericks 10.92 and everything was ok.... I need increase the performance of my laptop, for that reason i buy a new CPU and 2 ram modules with big capacity.

OLD CPU: I3 2330M to NEW CPU I5 2540M

OLD RAM: 6 GB DDR3-8500 to NEW RAM: 8 GB DDR3-10600

But now, after upgrade, my computer have a problems with the DSDT and SSDT and can't start. I only need adapt the DSDT for the new CPU.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!!!

hiii bro @EmlyDinEsH  plz help ... plz edit or patch my dsdt and ssdt to work with osx ml and newer version ...   i tried whole things to find patch or patcher but got nothing.. m sick of this ;;;;my last hope on u  :unsure:  :(

here is the link of my acpi dsdt and ssdt bin files
 http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dg04h11dpbxp1f/DSDT_&_SSDT.zip     .. :|  :|

acer 5745 core i3-380  arrandle 

hm55 chipset

Graphics 1st  generation intel hd graphics 128 mb

Audio alc269

ethernet  Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller 

WiFi broadcom bcm43225HM 

Ram 2GB 

HDD 500 gb 

Hi,

please help with a sponsored dsdt and ssdt patch job.

I sent my files via eMail.

Dell Latitude 5520, i5 2430m, Sandy Bridge,  HD3000, 8 GB RAM, Display 15 inch, 1920x 1080 LVDS. 1.5 TB HDD1 320 GB HDD2 IN MODULAR BAY.

I currently have issues to payback itunes drm HD content that I pruchased. (HDCP Message)

The Macbook pro 8.1 is the closest real Mac model.

Thanks

Madmax

Hi,

yes my hack asks if I would like to remove this.

I first did yes to remove, Last week as I found the problem I reinstalled this kext using kext utility.

Further I can not play itunes SD Movies that I purchased either.   But I found that when I use imac 12.1 (SMBIOS in chameleon Wizard) I can at least Play SDs.

in Macbook pro 8.1 I can not. So there might be an issue of some sort. Any hints are welcome.

regards,

Madmax

If you're using mavericks, I've had some issues related to this too. When using mbp or macmini smbioses, I can't play flash or quicktime videos. imac and mac pro smbioses are fine. However, I thought this was just a nvidia fermi issue.....

I don't have this issue in mountain lion

Hi,

on my Dell M4300 Nvidia with smbios Macbookpro 5..1 (for speedstep)  with serial and biosversion modified from MBP 4.1 I have HD 1080 support.

I thought that the issue is only ivy bridge related. I could not fine reports for sandy bridge.