[Closed] DSDT/SSDT Patch request

EMlyDinEsH

Files sent to address above! My system is a D830 with NVS140M NVidia card.

I've also attached system report to this thread....adn open this other thread:

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1942-d830-nvs140m-mountain-lion-unable-to-install/page__gopid__14284#entry14284

THX!!!

I'll look into that and let you know what I can do for you as soon as possible.

I have a Zenbook Prime UX31a and have gotten everything working thanks to some of your threads I have found. The only things left to get working are the multitouch on the trackpad and FN keys. I am very excited for your development on v4 of elantech and will donate when your finished. Thank your for all your guides.

I have tried your Asus Hotkey kexts from your thread on tony forum, but I could only get the volume fn keys working. I was hoping you could take a look at my DSDT and see why the rest of the fn keys arent working with those kexts.. Thanks.

I have included my already patched DSDT. Thank you for all your hard workDSDT.aml.zip

Hi, Have a Zenbook UX21A and have sent my DSDT AND other related files to your e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon!

EDIT: I forgot to mention--although I did so in my e-mail, that I am using DSDT patched from UX31A but it's not working perfect. I sent you both my original and the incomplete patched version. You can choose to start fresh or not.

Hello, thanks for your work.

I have just sent you an email with the requested files for the DELL Latitude E6530 model with Core i7-3520M and nvidia 5200M and internal SSD hard drive. As I have already installed a ML 10.8.2 using uni/multi-beast (but not fully functional) I have sent separetely the IORegistry file you request also.

Also, is it true that the Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN is not supported? Should I go to DELL online and buy a DELL 1540 wireless half mini-card?

Thanks again for your help and answers!

Hello,

Thanks for offering this service! :D

I have emailed the DSDT, SSDTs, and device dump to the address [email protected]

The files are for a Dell Precision M4400

Core 2 Extreme QX9300

Nvidia Quadro FX1700 512 MB
Japanese 106 Keyboard

8 GB RAM

500GB Seagate Momentus XT HDD

1920 x 1200 LED Backlight screen

I have managed to get 10.8.2 working okay with the DSDT and files provided in this thread for the E6400 https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1764-mountain-lion-on-e6400-in-5-steps/ but even using the Null Power Management kext the CPU fan comes on a lot.

Cheers!

• Moderators

Hi EmlyDinEsh,

Please help me patch my files. Files sent to [email protected].

Includes DSDT, SSDT, ACPI dump and ioregistryexplorer dump.

Thanks in advance.

The files are for a Dell E6430 running Mountain Lion 10.8.2

I7 3720QM 2.60ghz

Nvidia NVS 5200M and intel HD 4000 

8 GB RAM

256 GB SSD

1600 x 900 screen resolution

• Like 1