ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

so meaning its working now?u just delete the said kext then install only 2 kext from the front page?

Yes, but you have to use chameleon or clover, becoz if you boot from USB it will not work for you. Your USB Boot OS has own kexts. I use clover becoz I have 10gb RAM on my ux32vd. 

Yes, but you have to use chameleon or clover, becoz if you boot from USB it will not work for you. Your USB Boot OS has own kexts. I use clover becoz I have 10gb RAM on my ux32vd. 

i am using chameleon...so the steps of installing is all the same asthe front page?just delet the 4 kexts rite or there are addiditonal steps?

Hier is no additional steps. You should delete existing Apple PS2 Controller, VoodooPS2Controller, AppleACPIPS2Nub, ApplePS2 Keyboard, old ElanTouchpad Kexts in S/L/E. Then you should install ElanTouch kexts 2.1.3 from the first post whith kext wizard (Don't forget to rebuild the cache). Then reboot you laptop.

Hier is no additional steps. You should delete existing Apple PS2 Controller, VoodooPS2Controller, AppleACPIPS2Nub, ApplePS2 Keyboard, old ElanTouchpad Kexts in S/L/E. Then you should install ElanTouch kexts 2.1.3 from the first post whith kext wizard (Don't forget to rebuild the cache). Then reboot you laptop.

well i dont understand the term "old élan touchpad kexts" its that include appleMultitouch.kext as well?and i dont have appleps2keyboard or voodoops2controller.kext