ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

little problem :

On my asus r500a - série k55 - i have install the v2 version for mountain lion 10.8.3, the touchpad work but the precision isn't very good, little jump when i want clic :/ 

I try to increase the mouse pointer dpi to 1600 but don't work, lauchpad don't reconize 

What is the preference to change to increase my touchpad ?

thanks by avance.

little problem :

On my asus r500a - série k55 - i have install the v2 version for mountain lion 10.8.3, the touchpad work but the precision isn't very good, little jump when i want clic :/ 

I try to increase the mouse pointer dpi to 1600 but don't work, lauchpad don't reconize 

What is the preference to change to increase my touchpad ?

thanks by avance.

For precision try the apps i've provided, just wait for little time as I'm gonna release a update with improvements and features.

Congratulations for your great work EMlyDinEsH!

I can confirm version 2.1.3 is working pretty well on an Asus N56VJ. Only one small issue, when I click the trackpad, it is always registered as a small mouse movement as well as a click, so it sometimes difficult to select a word with double tap. Has anybody else encountered this? Is there a configuration option to adjust it?

Thanks in advance.

Congratulations for your great work EMlyDinEsH!

I can confirm version 2.1.3 is working pretty well on an Asus N56VJ. Only one small issue, when I click the trackpad, it is always registered as a small mouse movement as well as a click, so it sometimes difficult to select a word with double tap. Has anybody else encountered this? Is there a configuration option to adjust it?

Thanks in advance.

Double tap wasn't working well instantly so far and it needed hold for a second/two to drag/select text but in my coming update its been fixed and improved so wait for that and try it out.