ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

i am using the k56cm too. And i using iFail ml2 10.8.2 and also updated to 10.8.4..Can u suggest me which version of the driver in the first post i should install ? Thank you very much

i also try the v4, everything ok but i only can drag item, i can not drag Windows

try the most recent version 2.7.5

i am using the k56cm too. And i using iFail ml2 10.8.2 and also updated to 10.8.4..Can u suggest me which version of the driver in the first post i should install ? Thank you very much

i also try the v4, everything ok but i only can drag item, i can not drag Windows

try the most recent version 2.7.5

thank you. it work excellent on ml 10.8.4

Try use v 2.7.5 ;) full worked on K56CM i'm tested

• Like 1

hiii dinesh im shridhar....u hav done wonderful job of multitouch gestures...i m having some issue...

i have dell inspiron 5520 elan touchpad...by using

v2 files i can get trackpad to work with till 2 finger support keyboard does not work however usb keyboard mouse works..

v3 files none of dem works xcept usb keyboard n mouse..

v4 files both trackpad and keyboard works...but lacks some gestures..of v2...and no fn keys works..instead wen i press windows(command) key + Q to close window...it gets pressed sometn lyk "oe"....

however with voodoo my trackpad works without gestures and keyboard works damn cool....

i upload dat voodoo kext(post install>extensions>voodoops2controller) with which my keyboard works superfine with funtion keys correct.....

plzzz help me with itt...and i cant use three finger four finger gestures....why?????? is my hardware problem elan touchpad of dell????? i want my keyboard to work too with all fn keys

what is v2 v3 v4 hardware???????? reply soon as possible

heyyyyyyyyyyyy helpppppp i m using latest 2.7.5 with which my trackpad works with gestures but keyboard does not works which works with v4 kexts...which lacks most trackpad gestures

Try use v 2.7.5 ;) full worked on K56CM i'm tested

thank. it works greatly

heyyyyyyyyyyyy helpppppp i m using latest 2.7.5 with which my trackpad works with gestures but keyboard does not works which works with v4 kexts...which lacks most trackpad gestures

Do you have Elan touchpad? v2, 3 and 4 are hardware. My driver supports only v3 and v4 hardware so far and going to support v2 soon. But, you're explanation is confusing.

Which version of my kexts you've installed and working? What is your problem with Fn keys?

• Like 1

Do you have Elan touchpad? v2, 3 and 4 are hardware. My driver supports only v3 and v4 hardware so far and going to support v2 soon. But, you're explanation is confusing.

Which version of my kexts you've installed and working? What is your problem with F

can u telme how to find whther my elan touchpad is v2 or v3 or v4....

i used latest v4 files 1.8.2 beta i guess....it hepls me run keyboard and trackpad both but trackpad lacks some multitouch gestures like three fingers and four fingers....corner tap...edge swipe(right edge swipe for notification center)(which works for me by v 2.7.5 but unfortunately keyboard does not work at all )..

with v.2.7.5 my keyboard does not work trackpad works good with edge swipe corner tap two finger scroll....but not 3 finger 4 finger....

with v4 1.8.2 my function keys do not work at all.......(dell inspiron n5520) help me to recognise my elan hardware whether its v2 v3 v4....??????

wna tel u dat my keyboard works great with fn keys and perfect mapping with voodoo....i hav attached it in my last message