ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

My driver is working fine after sleep in my notebook and others whom i know, and also the log of yours after sleep seems fine. So, something else from your notebook should be the cause. Is there any other old version of my driver working fine after sleep?

No, unfortunately. I've been using your driver since 1.2, and none of it has worked after sleep. Besides touchpad, audio (ALC 269) also doesn't work. When I use the kext for my pin config, I get a kernel panic after wake from sleep...

Thanks for your replay, but when I hold the right trigger for a sec the course jumps

a little bit and the trackpad stops respoding.

When I hold the right trigger for a second time, the course jumps again and my trackpad is working again, but still n edge scrolling.

EDIT: Got it working, had to do the editing before intstalling the kext. 

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for this driver... working great on my Samsung RC512!!

Only one issue..

Trackpad stops working after waking from sleep.  The keyboard is working but the pointer doesn't respond so I have to shutdown.  

Will gladly take advice and test some kexts.  Thanks.

BTW,  I have exactly the same error as SRSR333... I think we have the same specific trackpad.

Hi EMlyDinEsH,

I really need some help with getting your driver to load on my 10.8.5 OSX Installer USB.

When I start up the computer to install OSX it won't load the Elan driver. I am booting the installer with Clover.

I hope you can help me. I have removed the kexts you mentioned but it still won't load.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

NSCXP2005

@everyone, I've been busy and i also been doing some changes to the code with some issues in v4. So, I'll look into all of your issues this week and try to fix your issues.

:)   Take your time.  BTW,  I also noticed that after sleep, by running my finger across the smartpad,  it kinda moves a little bit, then stops.