ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

i have the same problem but i bought a 900x3E and we have the same touchpad ! mine is FirmWare Version 5725955 too, i tried several driver with EDP, some detect the touchpad but function erratically, hopefully EMlyDinEsH can help us.

I've added support for your new firmware, so it will work in next version which will be released soon. Next one is a big update because i have done rework on most of the features from the scratch to make them better. My release delays are due to v4 testing which i don't have, so i'm relying on beta testers but they are not available when i have time.

Is there a possibility to share the source please.

I've already shared my source at github, but it hasn't been updated for long time. Will update the sources when i'm done with v4 and v2 hardware as i need to document and optimize many things.

It doesn't work on my laptop. Model is Asus A42j , Mother board is k42jr. Elan... :oops: 

Did you follow the install steps explained in the first post? Do you have both Keyboard and touchpad not working with my drivers? Send me an ioreg file and System log from Console app after my kexts installed so i can help you.