ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

You have v4 hardware with physical buttons? v3 hardware doesn't has virtual buttons mode and this is for v4 hardware without physical buttons. 

Pinch zoom in and zoom out works as its tested very well by me and beta testers, was it working fine before in other versions? can you try and confirm?

Yes, i have v4 hardware with physical buttons. It were not any problem in version 2 by the way. I can test if you want to fix this and need a beta tester :)

It does not work in version 2 either. Zoom out works but zoom in not. Are there any changes which i have to do in plist file ?

Yes, i have v4 hardware with physical buttons. It were not any problem in version 2 by the way. I can test if you want to fix this and need a beta tester :)

It does not work in version 2 either. Zoom out works but zoom in not. Are there any changes which i have to do in plist file ?

i have an n56vz too and zoom in/out is working fine

Was it working fine before? Can you test this again in any old version and confirm? I don't get this issue as if its not working at boot then it should not be all the time. It could be OSX shortcut not ready as OSX takes time to load everything at boot.

Hi, Again,

Sorry for the silence i was not home.

I reinstall kexts again, and now everything seems OK

Thanks

Need some help.
I've an Asus N56VZ with MAC OS Mavericks installed (thanks to a russian with his release of Asus_n_install).
I installed Elan v3.3 but it does not work...
I can just use the touchpad basically (like a mouse)... Any special gesture is available.

I can't zoom or whatever.

I reinstalled the kext 3 times but the issue is the same...

I need some help, please...

Need some help.

I've an Asus N56VZ with MAC OS Mavericks installed (thanks to a russian with his release of Asus_n_install).

I installed Elan v3.3 but it does not work...

I can just use the touchpad basically (like a mouse)... Any special gesture is available.

I can't zoom or whatever.

I reinstalled the kext 3 times but the issue is the same...

I need some help, please...

did you remove the old kexts??  it's in the instructions

if that dont help

go to console search by "Elan" and post the log