ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

I have an Asus X450CA and the touchpad (v4) works well with your last (3.5) driver, except the two finger scroll. I've tried all your drivers, and none of them worked. Is there something that im missing? Or maybe the touchpad is not compatible? I'm using ML 10.8.5, with clover UEFI. Thanks.

I have an Asus X450CA and the touchpad (v4) works well with your last (3.5) driver, except the two finger scroll. I've tried all your drivers, and none of them worked. Is there something that im missing? Or maybe the touchpad is not compatible? I'm using ML 10.8.5, with clover UEFI. Thanks.

as said, change settings once before the two fingers scroll works.

as said, change settings once before the two fingers scroll works.

Mandietinha, thanks for the answer. I've tried to change teh info.plist settings, but none of them worked. At least i think that ive done right. Do you have any ideas? Or what settings exactly do i have to change, to make two finger scroll works?

Mandietinha, thanks for the answer. I've tried to change teh info.plist settings, but none of them worked. At least i think that ive done right. Do you have any ideas? Or what settings exactly do i have to change, to make two finger scroll works?

change settings in the system pref.

Version 3.7 works very well for me in 10.9.2, and also fixes touchpad detection after system restart. I am however experiencing visual scrolling lag when I release my finger after an inertial scroll, this doesn't occur whilst still scrolling or in linear scrolling mode, any ideas?

That's a great release!!

The backlight auto off for the keyboard is just fantastic and the 5 fingers swipes very handy!!

I just have some annotations to point out :

1)The auto off keyboard backlight option is still buggy for me (V4 hardware); it turns off at a random time (sometimes 10 seconds, sometimes more, sometimes less, sometimes never). Moreover it would be very handy if the backlight would automatically switch on as soon as I type again.

2)I have some problems with the gesture for going backward and forward with 3 fingers swipe.

I tried to fix it on my own unsuccessfully; here's what it did : I changed the keyboard layout to 33 (Italian-spanish) and I enabled the "Use ISO layout" option in ApplePS2Controller.kext info.plist but unfortunately it still doesn't work.

Thanks for the great job!!