ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Hi I have a hp elitebook 840 g1 i5 4200u version which has synaptics touchpad, How can I install this?

I removed VoodooPS2Controller then I installed ApplePS2SmartTouchPad with Kext Utility but dont work, Is there a setting?

My system el capitan 10.11.3

I have L2C ELAN device ( according to windows) . Driver works otherwise well but theres only one flaw. Tapping twice causes the trackpad to freeze. I know u don't support l2c but I just thought that maybe u should know. Let me know if theres something that would help.

I have the problem with the trackpad, the settings are white and i have problems with the caps lock and keyboard, when I use the cpas lock I have to use it twice because the first time it disable the light on the phisical keyboard and the second time it disable the cpas lock, and so on for enabling it. I can't also enable siri via the keyboard... How can I solve it?

Thanks

I have L2C ELAN device ( according to windows) . Driver works otherwise well but theres only one flaw. Tapping twice causes the trackpad to freeze. I know u don't support l2c but I just thought that maybe u should know. Let me know if theres something that would help.

i have that issue too with the latest version, that's why i use v4.5 of the kext which works perfectly