ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

yep, without any issues :-)

https://github.com/Ramalama2/Tools-Misc/tree/master/Kexts

Thats the version i use (with my plist options)

Cheers :-)

Thank you. It is indeed working better than the current version. Thanks for sharing :)

edit: i experienced some pretty annoying bugs with that one; touchpad stops working, touchpad tap gives unlimited refresh safari inputs...

Hi, as you said for pm only by weekend, here i'm sending you message cause i need your personal help since you are familiar with PS2 controllers, i have Asus N750JK with macOS Sierra and i'm using your Smart Touchpad for both Keyboard And Trackpad since they don't work naturally and you need to connect USB  Keyboard & Mouse. 

But i have serious problems which i guess only you can help me with. 

The first thing is Caps Lock, Caps Lock needs to be pressed twice or three times to turn on upper letter and two or three times to turn it off which is annoying as hell do and i need to fix it as soon as possible (the Caps lock problem persist in VoodooPS2Controller too so i guess it is something in configuration).

The second thing is that backlight and Fn+ functions on my keyboard doesn't work, there is no backlight, and only two Fn+ functions work, the one with F1 that puts computer to sleep and the one with F7 that turns off the display. 

The third thing is that when i press left button on trackpad and hold it it keeps doing the same action again and again and not only once at it should. 

The fourth thing is that when i walk in System Preferences/Trackpad, everything is blank as you can se on this imagehttps://s17.postimg.org/qzpcor7of/Trackpad_Blank.png 

The fifth thing as that the command key which should be windows key on my laptop is Alt for some reason so i need to fix that to. 

Please help if you can this means a lot to me since my work depends on this Hackintosh-ing cause i need macOS, i would be very thankful for your help! 

• Like 1

hello SmartTouchPad users.

i got it some info in sierra. after din is back, i will discuss din. and din will can fix.

fn key and capslock surely can be fixed in the future. but i'm not sure that blank of touch pads in setting can fix.

it's not clear problem now.

thanks