ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

I had edit the plist, for a other configuration.

2 Finger Tab for Right Click.

Also I had edit some gestures and the scrolling with 2 fingers.

All gestures are working great.

It's important to edit under keyboard the gestures to use it with the trackpad.

click on the action you want to use and do the gesture to save the shortcut. 

The value for right click was wrong here at the documentation.

33 works fine to provide a right click on the info.plist.

It would be great, if someone could take a look if there's a way to enable the elastic scroll animation. 

I had try out something without result..

defaults write -g NSScrollViewRubberbanding -bool true

greetings,

ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext.zip

• Thanks 1

Hello to all

I have a problem with my Acer notebook touchpad in E1-572G MacOS Sierra 10.12.3, the problem, and every time I start I have to open the preference TrackPad system to enable double-click with two fingers (see picture)

I wanted to know if there happens to you and as a possible solution has been applied

Thank you

Use SmartTouchpad v4.7 beta 5

i fix that problem editing the .plist in kext, check some post above, no need to use a script ;)

How do you set the minimum delta to scroll? When scrolling very very slowly it lags with scrolling mode 0 (default one). I didn't notice this happen with scrolling mode 3 (super acceleration mode) but all the others settings are messed up and with that mode I can't even use the prefpane. The only thing I would like to have is the smoothness at slow scroll of that mode: how to single control that preference? is it possible? 

Hi, i have a problem with my Lenovo Y50-70 and 4.7 beta 5. The right click work only with trhree fingers. Can anyone help me to modify the correct plist?

update:  I have solved :mrgreen:

update 2: If i reboot i have to disable e reactivate secondary click on syspref->trackpad to make it working.

Can anyone help me?

Hey guys, do you know why only letters keys trigger "ignore accidental input"?

If I set this preference command "TriggerAccInputForKeyPressCount" to 2 the double key pressed action is detected only with letter keys. It doesn't work with control or more important backspace. This said every time I delete some text I accidentally touch the touchpad and an accidental input is triggered.

Does anyone know how to change this feature to make also backspace key and shift key (but also alt key would be useful when I type symbols) work properly with accidental input? Because right now with standard settings they don't trigger this fundamental feature. 

:)

UPDATE: This is getting really crazy as the trackpad reactivates also when I press space bar, so every word I write :D

I really need the help of someone! :)

Edited by TommyGN