ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Hi im Using version 4.7 beta 5 when my laptop going to long sleep or closed lid my trackpad not working . only keyboard is working tried to enable trackpad from  keyboard shortcut but still not working.. I need to restart my laptop back then it work again

Hi all,i have a problem(i think was already written here,but i can't find it anymore)..when i scroll down,i don't know why but i think randomly,the window become fullscreen...and then comes back to normal...how can i solve it? This is the main problem,then there is something else:

-3 and 4 finger gestures doesn't work(only the one to see running apps)

-Slow scrolling(Partially solved in chrome with smoothscroll)

-When scrolling,fingers have to be horizontal to scroll,if they are not,i can't scroll (i don't know if it is clear, 8 <-won't scroll(imagine they are 2 fingers) âˆž <-will scroll)

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, i have a Asus N551JW with Sierra and i have installed the SmartTouch 4.7 b5. I can't get pich to zoom to work, can someone please help? (Scrolling working great) And also the other gestures in the prefpane doesn't work. Will be there a new update anytime soon?

I installed the latest beta 5, trackpad works, but for keyboard not all functions work. Only F1 to sleep, F9 to disable trackpad, and F7 to put display off. Any ideas why? It used to work before Sierra

Running macOS Sierra 10.12 on Asus X555L i5 4200u

Hi, tried Synaptics touchpad 4.7 beta 5, works partially but much better now. Some of the features are working such as three finger full screen app swipe gestures, four finger tap- mission control(but its not assigned  as such , actual being swipe with 4 fingers). However, other are not working such as edge swipes, app expose', show desktop etc. Is the plist to be edited? How to edit, for e.g. how do you assign a value to the key for a particular gestures..is it random or there is some logic behind that. and how do you assign the value to key which tallies with what is given in the trackpad prefpane .Do enlighten me. Thanks.