ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

I'm trying to assign the Hyper functionality to the CapsLock key, but I have problems: it works one time every two. I tried with the Sierra Caps Lock workaround option in the plist both on and off. I was thinking of remapping the CapsLock directly from the driver to the key I'm using as Hyper (F18) but in the keyboard documentation thread it says it can only be assigned to other modifier keys. Do you confirm this? Do you have a working CapsLock?

(v4.7 beta 5, Sierra 10.12.4)

I solved it by setting the CapsLock key code from ApplePS2Keyboard to 85 (I tried other values randomly), the CapsLock acts like the volume Mute key (caps lock Sierra workaround YES), so I remapped Mute to F18 with Karabiner Elements and used Hammerspoon to implement the Hyper.

Hey great work here ! 

I'm using it on my xiaomi: Anyone know if there is a way to use ESC touch (also known on my laptop as fn locker) as an fn locker ? Or at least have the fn touch automatically used as fn ? (At least for F4 and F5?). The F1, F2 and F3 are already working without using fn.

Anyone has any idea ? 

Thanks a lot ; ) 

What do I have to modify in the info.plist of the kext to have my secondary click working tapping, and not having to clicking?

Primary click can be done tapping, I'd like to secondary click tapping, too.

Thank you very much,

i use Lenov G510 and everything works fine with voodoops2controller.kext on m hackintosh ...... but the 3 finger gestures arent working in my hackintosh.... but they do work on windows.... plz help and btw is your driver compatable with sierra???

Hi, i have a fastidious problem that i find any solution.

I have an asus k53sc with elan touchpad, when i press right shift + canc the volume change to mute on/off.

There aren't any shortcuts configured to do this

Hi all,

My Lenovo ideapad 510 Synaptics became totaly unresponsive with the latest kext on last version Sierra. I can confirm that the kext is already loading.

Is anyone success with the same model laptop?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best!