ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Hello

I Have Acer E5 572G Haswell i5-4210M

when i try to boot after installing this kext...

my keyboard doesnt works

and during boot i can see message..

"failed to identify touchpad"

and it works as a basic mouse...

I think My trackpad is synaptics

hoping for a help...If trackpad works with gestures my hackintosh will be a all rounder...

Thanx In Advance For Help!!!!

Hi!
I always had a little problem with touchpad. I'm using the last kext SmartTouchpad v4.7 beta 5
http://forum.osxlati...s-x/#entry14142

When I start the Mac, I have to go always into system preferences --> trackpad----> deselect and select again the right clicking (in the image attached (called "click secondario" in Italian language).

In this way it starting to work the right clicking, pressing touchpad with 2 fingers, if I don't do that, it don't work... why?

I attach the kext of touchpad.

I wait your answer!

Thx so much!!!

post-88981-0-52013200-1501157950_thumb.png

ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext.zip

• Like 1

hello , I Am Trying to Hackintosh a Asus q524 laptop . before I install your driver my keyboard and touchscreen work but not my touchpad . after installing it says failed to detect touchpad during boot and then neither my keyboard or touchpad are working . any help is appreciated . thank you 

Hi!

I always had a little problem with touchpad. I'm using the last kext SmartTouchpad v4.7 beta 5

http://forum.osxlati...s-x/#entry14142

When I start the Mac, I have to go always into system preferences --> trackpad----> deselect and select again the right clicking (in the image attached (called "click secondario" in Italian language).

In this way it starting to work the right clicking, pressing touchpad with 2 fingers, if I don't do that, it don't work... why?

I attach the kext of touchpad.

I wait your answer!

Thx so much!!!

You should look for my posts here in this thread, there a good solution over Rebhabmans ioio , so you can write a command which can be loaded by starting the system or you edit the info.plist which is contained in the .kext. 

I had wrote this in the past here.

Hi guys, I have a question:

I found a bug with cmd + shift + enter. It doesn't work correctly.

left cmd + left shift + enter  -> works bad, not always...

left cmd + right shift + enter -> works great

Could you fix it please?