ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Hi

I have a Lenovo yoga 500 (i5-6200u) with a FocalTech trackpad, I have removed any other PS2 kexts, and installed the smart touch kext. My keyboard and mouse is working, but I can't seem to scroll at all?

I have tried using BETA versions from 4.6.5 but no joy. Still no scrolling. Any help would be gratefully received.

I installed my system using Clover, I'll attach my EFI folder incase its a help.

EFI 2.zip

I have tried but bit beyond my skill set :( shame as everything else on it is fully compatiable, sound, hdmi, touch screen, keyboard, sleep, graphics etc it's all working. It's just this trackpad.

Even if I could just get it with 2-finger scrolling or 1. And the mouse not so slow that would do.

Hi,

First of all, thank you for the wonderful kext file for enabling keyboard and trackpad (esp Asus laptop). However, I stumbled across a problem with the 2 fingers tapping. I already modified the config.plist in the ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext. But it always do the force quit behavior. Any fix for this?

Launchpad behavior also not working.

About the scrolling speed, is there any specific setup needed for having a smooth scrolling and based on the user's scrolling speed instead of fixed speed?

Thanks in advance!