ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the wonderful kext file for including the keyboard and trackpad. All the gestures that I need are working. However, I came across a problem. Kext does not want to work in C / L / E, sometimes it works but after one two reboots it does not work, and nothing helps that it starts. But if you put it in the folder EFI / KLOVER / KEKST, then everything works fine, well, maybe one of the twenty times will not work. And after the sleep mode, he does not wake up. Can you advise what to fix?
that he worked in the volume of the system and to wake up

My TrackPad prefpane is blank, I have installed RehabMans VoodooPS2Controller.kext in S/L/E and it still shows blank. 

Also, installed ELAN kext 4.0.5 and SmartTouchpad 4.6.5. 

I can get only some gestures working like single finger scrolling on the right edge, four finger tap and single tap.

Could somebody kindly correct me if I have not done something right or any instructions for proper installation would be immensely helpful.

try connecting a usb mouse and see it the prefpane works

Thanks for your response.

Tested with USB mouse too and it still is blank. Could you please let me know if I need to install anything outside of RehabMan VoodooPS2Controller.kext and ELAN kext 4.0.5 and SmartTouchpad 4.6.5? I tried installing them in EFI/Clover/Kext folder too.

Installed only SmartTouchpad, PrefPane is still blank. Two finger scroll from left to right works but not the other way. Also, 4 finger tap to make an app full screen does not work. 

The PrefPane is no longer blank if I load the 4.7.5 Beta kext but there is a huge a discrepancy between the options in the PrefPane vs the actual behavior.

Hiya all, hope someone can help me out with a small issue I'm having. 

I've installed 4.7 beta 5, along with the Asus Fn keys kext, and although most things work nicely, any shortcuts involving the letter 'P' now don't work...

Oddly enough it seems to only occur if I enable the 'swap windows and alt'/swap them via system preferences. Possibly something lower level hijacks the combo if it involves the windows key?

Just wondering if anyone else has this?