ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

With my Asus N752VX laptop, the touchpad works flawelessy! (ELAN1000)

But my keyboard doesn't. I've got some trouble understanding the config file of the keyboard.

My keyboard is not detected automatically, and It might be interfering with the USB dongle for my mouse.

I do have Karabiner installed to adjust the keyboard layout manually. I have it disabled when using the driver though.

sudo dmesg | grep -y std is empty, but the driver is loaded since I've got advanced touchpad functionalities.

Hi everyone,

i'm new user of this forum, and have problem with my touchpad ...not function , i have tried many kext but without success .

my computer specs are

ASUS F540LJ - 4 GIGS 1600 MHZ DDR3 - INTEL CORE i3-5005U @2.0GHZ - HD5500 - ALC 255 - Atheros AR9565 AR3012 - macOS 10.13.0

Thanks

Hello everyone. I have been using Smart touchpad for weeks now and loving it as I get near mac gestures on my hack for configuring it properly according to my taste. But i have some issues I want to resolve or if there are any suggestions you can give.

1. Scroll speed(2 finger scroll and edge scroll) in some places are so fast(terminal, app store) compared to browsers, pdf, etc.

2. Mouse in inactive for 1-2 seconds after typing. Most of the time it happens but sometimes it is not.

3. Backlight flickering when adjusting brightness down or down. Screen flickers(i dont know if its the right word) it seems like it blinks when changing brightness via keyboard that appears like blinking.

Thanks!