ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Hiya all,

I've long faced an issue with the 'P' key, such that I can't use any shortcuts involving it - including the cmd+P to print.

I'm using 4.7 beta 5, with the AsusNBFnkeys 2.6, and am running the latest version of macOS.

Note that although I've made some changed to the plist, the issue persists with the stock config.

I'm not 100% on the status of the project, as there hasn't been much news in the last year, so if there's an alternative I'd be interested to know.

8 hours ago, Banduri said:

Hi Guys. 

Is there another solution? EmlyDinEsH wanted till the end of 2017 release an update? 

This is such a pity. 

Sadly no, looks like we've just got to wait until either someone else starts from scratch, or the source code is released for them to have a base...

I installed the latest version (4.7 beta 5) on my Lenovo Z50-70 with the Elan Touchpad. Everything works fine, except that for some reason, click+drag does not work. I tried editing the plist file, but that ends up crashing the laptop. Can someone help me with the plist edit to make the Click+Drag function work? Thanks in advance.