ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Not works for me, im lost buttons and trackpoint and scrolling still slow...my Voodoo is better choice...thanks for your Job rakhadiputra!! 

I use this kext for HP EliteBook 850 G5 because my Synaptics touchpad don’t work with Voodoo kext. Touchpad works almost great expect two finger scrolling or other gestures.

I have problem with keyboard. I’m used to have Czech ISO layout with \| key next to left shift, but with this kext I have here <> key. I tried to set ISO layout in Info.plist, but key has still same behaviour.

It’s possible to set czech ISO layout and also get to work two finger scrolling?

Hi! I'm having some trouble getting the three physical buttons above my touchpad to work.

I tried using ioio to find out what's happening while pressing the buttons.

Console.log only writes out "Ignored ext buttons".

Is there some way to enable them?

Can provide more information/logs, if needed.

On 5/18/2019 at 11:24 PM, pawlacz said:

@EMlyDinEsH It's been more than 2 years since last update of the kext and about 1,5 year since last update of the first post. Can you finally release the source code, so someone could finally improve it?

I think I speak doe us all when I say: Release the source, It's time. I understand that you've got some stuff going on Dinesh. Me too, my mum's dying, works heavier than ever and I got a new relationship to put time into while I support my siblings and parents through their own stuff. Let go of the project, slap the source, the project on bit bucket or GitHub and get back to it when you can. This is good work and we don't need another abandoned piece of good work.

2 years Dinesh, 2 years. 

Live well, Kind regards and all that

• Like 1

• Administrators

Guys, whilst your requests are indeed legitimate, the messages are clear and require no further requests. Please PM Dinesh directly as we don't wish to see this topic turn into public bashing which would result in messages deletion + thread closure. We don't have the source code at OSXL and I'm not seeing any developper here in these last requests.