ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

This project is really great, thank you guys who are working on this.

I used `ApplePS2SmartTouchPad` for my keyboard and `alexandred's VoodooI2C` for trackpad.

The problem is that though I set `Enable Sierra Caps Lock Fix` to `TRUE` in ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/Content/info.plist, the Caps Lock can't change input Source normally. For example, at Google.com, if I press CapsLock, it will first change to capital instead of input source. And if I press again, it will change to another input source.

It should only change to another input source; and long press will change to capital letter.

Hope you guys can fix it, thanks a lot.

I'm with an blank trackpad.prefpane problem.... I'm using another trackpad.prefpane but It looks like an older version and my gestures are all messy, if I swipe two finger to the left the dock goes automatically hidden and other mess stuff like that. Can someone help me with that? 

Hi, I have a latitude 7280 with ALPS trackpad.

I originally used this to enable basic trackpad options but

SmartTouchpad v4.7 beta 5 is the only kext that has enabled trackpad pref pane.😀

Keyboard works great with a few tweaks using karabiner.

My question is: Do i use this with Voodoo i2c kext, and with VoodooPs2 kexts as well?

Really trying to get 2 finger scroll to work but no dice.  Trackpad wake after sleep is also an issue.

Does everyones trackpad wake after sleep?

How to change the scrolling speed using the touchpad in ApplePS2SmartTouchpad.the kext?

Tried to play with the settings in the kekst in Info.plist https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/5966-details-about-the-smart-touchpad-driver-features/, but the result was not. The scrolling speed is just crazy.
On VoodooPS2 don't want to go because it does not work as F1 F2 adjust the brightness of the display + there is scrolling "jerky".

Video here: http://sendvid.com/4z1qp61t
=============

HP Pavilion 15-au028ur: Intel Core i5-6200U, Nvidia GeForce 940MX

On 6/21/2018 at 2:04 PM, zhengshiqi said:

I used `ApplePS2SmartTouchPad` for my keyboard and `alexandred's VoodooI2C` for trackpad.

Do you do this by removing the touchpad kext for the former and the keyboard kext for the latter?