ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

I don't know if it's happening with just me, or others as well, but no matter what settings I choose in the preferences for the trackpad, it always reverts to the defaults at reboot. Is there something I can do to change that? I have the latest version (Version 4.7 beta 5). Thanks

On 11/3/2018 at 12:07 AM, Bronxteck said:

the link is on the first post

I did go though the link, and the section specifically on Dragging -

However, I could not enable dragging from the trackpad prefpane (it does not show any preference for dragging). The section on Dragging mentions "Double tap drag : Double tap and hold a single finger without lifting then move to drag." This is exactly what I want to enable, but I cannot find anything in the "Dragging" section to enable Double Tap Drag. I also do not know how to write that section myself, to enable it.

Can you or someone else help me with this so that I can enable Double Tap Drag? Thanks...

hello guys, have a question

on my dell laptop 7559 problem with brightness keys a cannot remap them on proper fn+f11/f12 keys

there is a trick with voodoo2controller that may work, so it possible to use trackpad driver from that topic and keyboard separate? 

because i like gestures and customization of this trackpad driver, and hate always mistakely touching trackpad while texting and no gestures on voodoo, but i really need voodoo2keyboard kext for trick with brightness controls

any solutions, ideas?

its working only if i use like f keys without fn, but a cannot put them with fn if i unselect "use f1 keys like standart" its no possible to put brightness control

event viewer doesnt detect fn+*** keys 

any ideas? 

i have everything working except brightness without karabiner, if i use voodoops2controller i have ssdt.aml for remapping its possible to do smth similar with this driver? because voodooo is not compatible with my ALPS trackpad on inspiron 7559