ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

I can confirm the system freeze bug on both Mavericks and Yosemite Beta. My touchpad is version 4.  I have another small bug, not that annoying only when using Photoshop. Maybe this can be set in the config plist, but I am asking you for help. I have a little bit larger fingers than most of the people so sometimes when I move my cursor to an exact location and I tap there instantly my cursor sometimes jumps into a random direction or just jumps when I move it around. Still one of the best kext around. Good job mate. :)

Edit: I installed the 3.8.5 kext and disabled in the plist file v4HW2FingersMove, not freezing, now my computer restarts sometimes when I double tap. 

I can confirm the system freeze bug on both Mavericks and Yosemite Beta. My touchpad is version 4.  I have another small bug, not that annoying only when using Photoshop. Maybe this can be set in the config plist, but I am asking you for help. I have a little bit larger fingers than most of the people so sometimes when I move my cursor to an exact location and I tap there instantly my cursor sometimes jumps into a random direction or just jumps when I move it around. Still one of the best kext around. Good job mate. :)

Edit: I installed the 3.8.5 kext and disabled in the plist file v4HW2FingersMove, not freezing, now my computer restarts sometimes when I double tap. 

Freeze bug will be fixed in the next update, if you want try beta build and give feedback/suggestions then PM me.

Big massive thankyou.  This is excellent and made my hackintosh complete!  Pad features and Keys I previously had problem with and Keypad features all work perfectly thanks to you.

An Elan prefpane would be fantastic too!

I will start prefpane work after the next update.

• Like 1