ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Absolutely fantastic work as usual. Been using it since it was released and it has been astonishingly good so far.

No issues whatsoever, except one: Is it supposed to keep scrolling when I hold two fingers on the trackpad? I've turned off continuous scrolling both for edge and for normal, but it still slowly scrolls if I scroll and keep holding my fingers on the trackpad. 

Not that it really is a problem as the trackpad works amazingly anyway and I couldn't be happier with it. 10/10 work, keep it up!

Hi,

Thank you for this great Driver! I use 3.8.0 on my Acer E1-571-6854 and this works on Yosemite.
Except I can't map my Left and Right arrows keys to set the Brightness control. Can you explain to me how?

(version 3.8.5 & 4.0 both do not work)

Thanks again!
RJM

Scrolling does not work, everything else seems to be fine.

Any fix for that?

Thank you for giving us such a great multitouch support!

Edit: Using Driver 4.0 with HW Version 4

Strange, works now. I think, touching the Scroll Speed bar did it.

Hi,

Thank you for this great Driver! I use 3.8.0 on my Acer E1-571-6854 and this works on Yosemite.

Except I can't map my Left and Right arrows keys to set the Brightness control. Can you explain to me how?

Thanks again!

RJM

Me too!! On my Acer E1-570, driver version 3.8 works great!!

Thank you EMlyDinEsH, you did a wonderful job!!

• Like 1

on my acer with elan v.3, the kext 4.0 does not work well, so far for me the best version is 3.8.0

this driver cause reboot on my n550jk..i have the clover configuration for n550jv model...if i delet elan kext os x boot without keyboard backlight but touchpad doesn't work...please help me

Hi,

Thanks again!

RJM

PM me with details of your bug and how did you install my kext and edits in plist so i can fix them.