ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

In Windows 7 I can see that I have Elan drivers.

I reinstalled OSX 1.8.2 completely and booted with -x flag. Then I installed only ElanTouch 2.1.3 whit kext utility (nothing else) and restarted notebook. Now I becomes this error.

post-7700-0-63597400-1366386386_thumb.jpg

Hi I have a Asus x501a-th31 and everything is working except for trackpad and wifi.  My trackpad is Elan chip numbers are

Elan

33200v-3600

1228 BW127D1

I tried installing every version of the kexts on the post with no luck.

Can anyone help me out?

Hi I have a Asus x501a-th31 and everything is working except for trackpad and wifi.  My trackpad is Elan chip numbers are

Elan

33200v-3600

1228 BW127D1

I tried installing every version of the kexts on the post with no luck.

Can anyone help me out?

I've replied to your problem in my issues thread so check it.

In Windows 7 I can see that I have Elan drivers.

I reinstalled OSX 1.8.2 completely and booted with -x flag. Then I installed only ElanTouch 2.1.3 whit kext utility (nothing else) and restarted notebook. Now I becomes this error.

Are you booting from USB or HDD? Do you have any ApplePS2xx kexts installed in Extra folder of Root if you have this? My kext is conflicted with another ApplePS2xx kext that's why you get this error.

Are you booting from USB or HDD? Do you have any ApplePS2xx kexts installed in Extra folder of Root if you have this? My kext is conflicted with another ApplePS2xx kext that's why you get this error.

I boot from USB. I installed only your kext.

I boot from USB. I installed only your kext.

Then the kext for the Keyboard and mouse which is ApplePS2xxx from USB/Extra folder will load first so my driver won't work then. You need to have my kexts inside USB or you have to boot from HDD to get them working.

Then the kext for the Keyboard and mouse which is ApplePS2xxx from USB/Extra folder will load first so my driver won't work then. You need to have my kexts inside USB or you have to boot from HDD to get them working.

You are right!!! This is it. Everything works fine now. Great job!!! Thank you so much..